Jam Tracks Types
There are Many Types of Jam Tracks On This Website
Below is a list of the different Jam Tracks found on this website. Audio example are available as well as streaming or download tracks.
- Jam Tracks Volume One for instance covers 10 different types of chords that a musician may run into when playing music.
- Jam Tracks Volume Two uses heavy rock or heavy metal type of tracks and gives you different time signatures as well as the application of the pitch class set 025 throughout.
- Jam Tracks Volume Three is a mega collection of 254 Jam Tracks with backing tracks for 22 commonly used modes. It’s Jam Track Application on steroids!
- Jam Tracks Volume Four gives you jam tracks for the 7 modes of Harmonic Major. To our knowledge it is the only collect of jam tracks available that covers these highly useful modes.
- Pure Country Jam Tracks give you jam tracks application in a country and western music style. This collect cover the seven modes of Major. It’s quite interesting to hear a country music groove with a Phrygian or Locrian mode. Check it out it sounds pretty cool.
Jam Tracks Types
The Jam Tracks Types found on this website is an every growing list. It’s important for a musician to have many types of jam tracks. Different feels, time signatures, key centers, modes, grooves and key centers help a musician become a well rounded musician ready for any situation.
In can’t be stressed enough that developing your ability to play and improvise in any key with any of the Jam Tracks found on this website is crucial to your development. Try to play enough in all keys so that they all become equal. This will only make you a better musician and ready for any situation.
We recommend that you check out Bruce Arnold Blog. This contains a lot of crucial information and references to books that will help you learn all the possible scales, arpeggios and other musical concepts that you can apply over these jam tracks.