Jam Tracks Volume Three
264 Jam Tracks covering 22 Modes in all 12 Keys.
Don’t overlook the application of your practice concepts to real music.
Jam Tracks are a crucial tool for your musical development and you need a variety of tracks so that your playing is not only well rounded but also keeping you inspired to practice. And playing along with a jam track is the FUN side of learning music. Take that scale or arpeggio from the printed page and bring it into the real world of music!
With Jam Tracks Volume Three, you get the most comprehensive package of jam tracks ever created. No other package gives you access to all the modern modes of music. 22 modes all 12 keys –do we need to say more? This covers all the common musical situations you will encounter in music. These Jam Tracks lean heavily on the latin and funk side of things. If you are a guitar player think Carlos Santana YES! Throw on some distortion and you can really rip with these tracks.
What makes Jam Tracks Volume Three special?
As many of you know there are 22 commonly used scales in modern music. These jam tracks cover them ALL in ALL keys. That’s 264 jam tracks! These tracks were created by one of the top programmers in the country, Marty Cutler, who you might know from his extensive writing in magazines such as Guitar Player and Electronic Musician. Known worldwide for his infectious grooves and hip drum programming, Marty hits the ball out of the park with this collection. Marty concentrated on the Latin side of music with jump out of your seat grooves. These grooves will keep you inspired, making it hard to stop practicing and improvising.
Remember, applying the things you learn is where your music really starts to happen. Bring scales, arpeggios and other musical techniques that you are learning to life! Apply them in any key, with tracks that are bursting with rhythm and groove – These tracks will definitely help you ingrain your musical knowledge in a practical and permanent way
Each of the 22 tracks covers one of the crucial scales in modern music. If you are working with any of the following books Jam Tracks Volume Three is the perfect companion:
- New York Guitar Method Volume One
- Essential Scales Book
- 1st Steps for a Beginning Guitarist
- New York Guitar Method Primer Book One
- New York Guitar Method Primer Book Two
- Music Theory Workbook for Guitar Volume Two
Jam Tracks Volume Three is tailor made for applying the scales covered in these books.
So if you want:
- Infectious grooves that make it hard to stop playing and will keep you applying and improving your scale knowledge because the music keeps you involved…
- Jam tracks that are real music and actually go somewhere; not just a boring loop — you really feel like you’re playing with a band…
Then look no further Jam Tracks Volume Three has you covered!
Here are some short clips of each of the 22 Jam Tracks MP3s:
Melodic Minor Ascending Mode
Dorian b2 Mode
Lydian #5 Mode
Lydian b7 Mode
Mixolydian b6 Mode
Locrian Natural Two Mode
Symmetrical Diminished Mode
Whole Tone Mode
Harmonic Minor Mode
Mixolydian b2 b6 Mode
Major Pentatonic Mode
Minor Pentatonic Mode
- Additional Information:
- Digital Edition 978-1-59489-609-5
- 264 MP3s total. Jam Tracks for 22 modes in 12 keys.
- What people are saying:
- I purchased Jam Tracks Volume Threea few weeks ago and have really enjoyed using them with the Essential Scales Book. I also own Jam Tracks Volume One and Jam Tracks Volume Two. All three have their strong points. I like Volume One for the mix of different styles. Volume Two is much more on the rock side of things and Volume Three is really strong on the latin and funk grooves. I really like that these Jam Tracks come with all keys. This is especially nice with the Jam Tracks Volume Three. It’s really great to have any key for any mode available instantly. High Recommended I. Shellenberger
- Thought I give my two cents on the Jam Tracks Volume Three that I just downloaded. Very nice grooves and some killing drum tracks. I’m a guitar player so the whole collection reminds me of a Carlos Santana concert. Really enjoying kicking on some distortion and playing a long.T. Perino
- Just got these Jam Tracks Volume Three and they are great. Mr. Arnold recommended I use these tracks with the New York Guitar Method Volume One. I’ve been learning the scales with the Jam Tracks playing in the background to help me hear the scales in the right key. I’ve also been spending too much time just jamming with them. 🙂 D. Norrell
- Jam Tracks Volume Three is the most complete collect of tracks I’ve ever heard for applying modes. I dig the happiness of all the tracks. Really uplifting and makes me want to play. I’ve been in contact with Bruce about his recommendations and he is always telling me to apply what I learn. With tracks like these it’s easy and fun! T. Nakashima.